It is now possible to share your activities and/or programs on the organization's Facebook, from Amilia.
- In ACTIVITIES > REGISTRATION
- Click on the link
3. Fill in the fields
CHOOSE A TEMPLATE
- None (allows you to create box text)
- Spots remaining (a description text is indicated by default including the number of spots remaining, but the text can be modified)
- Program / Category / Sub-category / Activity name
NOTE: It is possible to change the title, by default, we display the information mentioned above.
- Enter description
NOTE: When the SPOTS REMAINING model is used, a description is present by default. It is however possible to modify it.
- Click on CHOOSE to insert an image
The FACEBOOK pop-up will appear to determine to whom and on which FACEBOOK you want to share the activity.
NOTE: If the FACEBOOK pop-up does not appear, check your URL bar to allow pop-ups.
GOOD TO KNOW
- When sharing the activity via FACEBOOK in Amilia, when someone clicks on the share in FACEBOOK, it will be redirected to your activity store to register.
- When sharing a PROGRAM via FACEBOOK in Amilia, when someone clicks on the share in FACEBOOK, it will be redirected to your store in the program to register.
- Clients can also share on their FACEBOOK the activity to which they have registered, the sharing option will be available at the checkout at the time of purchase.
WHO OF YOUR ADMINISTRATORS CAN SHARE?
All administrators have the power to share, BUT only those who have the right to administer the FACEBOOK of the organization will be able to share on the organization's Facebook. The others will be able to share only on their personal FACEBOOK.
To learn how to share your PROGRAMS to Facebook: Share your programs on Facebook via Amilia