Want to guarantee your customers are seeing your Waiver? You may want to add your Terms & Conditions directly in your registration forms. You can do this via Account>Forms>Extra Questions.
If you'd like your club waiver to appear when your client registers themselves or family members, be sure to create an Extra Question and add it to your applicable forms. Registering to an activity and/or membership linked to the applicable form will prompt your client to agree to your organization's User Agreement.
HOW TO CREATE THE 'USER AGREEMENT' EXTRA QUESTION
- Via Account>Forms>Extra Questions, click on
- Choose the Answer Type : User Agreement
NOTE: This is an example using a bilingual organization. Bilingual clubs will be required to provide English and French texts. If you are not a bilingual club, you will only need to provide text as per your default language. You can toggle this via Store>Customize.
- Complete the necessary fields.
- Validation: If you want clients to have an option to SKIP your waiver, select Visible. If you want to force clients to accept your waiver, select Required. If only club admins can bypass accepting the waiver, select Admin Optional.
- Label Position: Determines the placement of your question. Do you want it to be above, below or to the side of the waiver?
HOW TO ADD THE EXTRA QUESTION TO YOUR FORM(S)
- Via Account>Forms, select Modify for the form you want to apply the extra question.
- Scroll to the section at the bottom. Hit the button.
- Select the appropriate Extra Question or ADD a new one.
NOTE: Repeat this process for each form that requires your User Agreement extra question. It is suggested you add this to both your Adult and Child registration forms.
SO HOW DOES THIS LOOK IN THE STORE?
In the example below, the account owner selected a membership for their account member, Korektor. It is now time to fill in the registration form for Korektor. Notice the User Agreement Question at the bottom:
Once the client clicks , the text you included in the 'User Agreement' box will display:
Once the user clicks on ' I accept' , this is how it will appear on the registration form:
As an administrator, you can view this information in the client's file via Clients>Account Members and scroll to the ? Extra questions portion of the Active Forms.
Click here to see more Options to incorporate your Club Waiver.
Click here to learn more about Forms.