You spoke and we heard you!
According to our latest semi-annual Customer Experience Survey we have a lot of clients who are promoting Amilia and who have found real success in using our product. We want to say thank you and let you know that we have launched a new program for those interested in being rewarded for their loyalty. To learn more about our program please download our brochure.
The following themes were some of the most popular feedback we received and we took action right away!
- Extended support hours to fit your schedule. We want to be here when you call us and need our help. So we are now open from 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST Monday to Friday. Throughout lunch time as well.
- Some of your Users are having a hard time navigating Amilia. Good news! We are only steps away from launching a new User Help Center filled with pertinent and informative articles and videos to make their purchasing experience a fun and simple one.
- Last but not least our Product team heard you loud and clear and have identified the top recurring themes which they will be looking into very shortly:
- Flexible scheduling options for activities,
- Email notifications for admins,
- Flexibility with forms,
- Improved attendance list,
- Simpler Admin checkout experience.
We truly appreciate the trust you put in us everyday to make running your business a simpler and less stressful event. If you have not had a chance yet to give your feedback in our Customer Experience Survey, we will have another one in October 2017. In the meantime, there are many other ways to share your comments and ideas:
- We run ad-hoc surveys to gauge your satisfaction level with every interaction you have with Amilia, from Implementation to Support. Keep an eye on those emails from Support as the survey link is in the email.
- Reach out to your designated Customer Success Manager. They are here for YOU! They are your personal Amilia advocates and will stick their necks out for you. Literally! If you are unsure who your CSM is email us at email@example.com with a question of "Who is my CSM?". Just make sure to mention your contact information including which organization you are from.
- If you have an idea that can improve Amilia, let our Product team know in our Idea section here!
I hope reading this made your day a little brighter! If not, leave me a comment with how we can improve.
Vice-President of Customer Success