Adding and deleting other account members such as children or family members into the account can be done through the Members tab in your Personal Account
HOW TO ADD MEMBERS
- When you log into your user account, on the left-hand side you will see the Members tab. Upon clicking this you will see beside your own name an option to Add a person.
- After clicking this you will be able to select whether the member is a Child or Adult and fill in the remaining information.
NOTE: A child cannot be set as an account owner.
HOW TO DELETE (OR ARCHIVE) ACCOUNT MEMBERS
- When you log into your user account, click the Members' tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- After selecting the member you wish to delete or archive, you will see below their name an option to delete or archive that user.
NOTE: If there is any activity (such as being registered to program, pending fees etc.) associated with that user, you will not be able to delete them and will be offered the option to Archive that person.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THERE ARE DUPLICATES OF THE SAME PERSON IN MY ACCOUNT
- If there are duplicates the first step is to try and delete one of the accounts using the above method.
- If this is not possible due to account activity, contact Amilia Support who will be able to merge the accounts without losing any related activities or purchases.
WHAT IF I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT AMILIA ACCOUNTS (EMAILS)
- You may select which Username (email) you would like to keep, and contact Amilia Support who will merge your separate accounts into one so that no purchases or registrations are lost.