Through Amilias’ Communication tab, you will be able to view all emails sent to you from organizations and from the Amilia system.
How can I choose what emails/invites i receive?
Using the options under the Email subscriptions heading, you are able to select which organizations you receive communications from by checking the box to the left of the name.
Under the Invite subscriptions heading, you are able to select the organizations that you have registered with, that you would like to receive calendar invites from.
How do I view emails sent to me from an organization?
- On the left-hand column, you will see the tab for Communication. Here, you are able to view all communications sent to you from organizations you have registered with.
- You have the option to filter which organizations you would like to view emails from using the drop down menu.
Why am I not receiving emails?
Here are a couple of things you can check to see why you are not receiving emails from Amilia or the organization you are registered with :
- Make sure you have subscribed to communication for the organization you wish to receive emails from (See 'How can I choose what emails/invites I receive' above)
- Check your Spam folder in your email box in case the email ended up in there.
- If the emails are going to your Spam folder, add to your contact list the organization's email and Amilia's email: firstname.lastname@example.org