Every year during tax season, Canadian organizations can administer tax receipts for the previous year through Amilia. As a participant or end-user of the system, you can access these tax files through your User Account.
Where can I find my RL-24?
Once you have received the e-mail from your organization informing you that your statements are ready, here are the steps to recover them:
- Connect to your Amilia account, if you are not already it is possible to do it here
- Next, go to the DOCUMENTS tab on the left side of your screen.
- After clicking on the tab, you should see your tax slips.
Why can't I see my RL-24?
If the statements are not found in the documents tab, here are some possible reasons:
- The administrator of the organization has not finished generating all of the statements completely, it is a task that can take a long time to complete. However, once finalized, the administrator will send you an email informing you that your statement is ready.
- The information provided in your child's profile are not complete when the receipts were generated. In order to make sure your tax receipts is generated, the following information needs to be in your child's account:
- The activities you enrolled in were not eligible for tax returns. If you are not sure, it is always possible to double check with the organization that you have registered with.
NOTE: If you have any questions related to your statements or you prefer to receive your receipts by mail, we encourage you to get in touch directly with the organization.