It is now possible to add images to the new, larger program buttons in your store to draw your participants' eye!
INSERTING THE IMAGE
1. Go to Activities and click on the next to the program name (or, if you are in your store, click on the that appears where the program image should be). Either option will take you directly into the program's Edit screen.
2. Scroll down to the Image section and click on .
3. A new window appears. This window is there to advise you that this image will be displayed in Amilia and, consequently, will be visible online. It is ESSENTIAL to ensure that you have the rights to publish this image! Click on at the top of this window to select the desired file from your computer.
4. Your image appears in the window.
- Zoom in or out by sliding the round cursor from left to right.
- Move the image around to center the part that you'd like to focus on by left-clicking on the image and holding down the mouse button while you move the mouse.
- Click on Upload when you're done editing your image.
5. Once it has been saved, the image appears as follows:
To delete it, click on the . To put another image in its place, click on Upload a new picture.
6. DON'T FORGET TO SAVE your program! Click on the Save button at the bottom right of the page before you leave!
WHAT YOUR CLIENTS WILL SEE
In your store, programs with associated images will appear as illustrated below. Those without images will be shown with our default list icon.