If you would like to receive notifications when a client purchases at checkout, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll unlock the feature for you!
Notify your administrator(s) when a client purchase is made and/or a planned payment has failed.
- Checkout *upon request: Sends an email alert as soon as a client makes a purchase in your store. NOTE: Admins do not receive a notification if they make a purchase on behalf of a client.
- Failed payments: Sends an email alert as soon a planned credit card and/or Echeck payment has failed.
Via the Account>Options subtab:
- By default, Failed payments notifications are available. You may contact email@example.com to unlock Checkout notifications.
- Simply type in the email(s) you would like the notifications to be sent to. To add more than one email, separate each one by a ; .
- Click Save when finished.