Two steps are required before producing the RL-24, and we recommend doing as soon as possible:
Configure the organization in order to issue RL-24
ACCOUNT > OPTIONS
ORGANIZATION SETTINGS > Tax credits settings
- Check the My organization hands out Québec's RL-24 Slips box
- To be able to do so, you must first have checked the Accept children registrations box in the Type of customers section.
Configure eligible activities
- ACTIVITIES > EDIT
- Click on the name of the desired activity.
- In the TAXES section, check the This activity is eligible for the RL-24 tax credit box.
- Select if the time must be declared in weeks or days.
You must indicate a SCHEDULE for the activity with a start and an end date, a start and an end time. This allows the correct calculation of the days or weeks that will be indicated on the RL-24.
CONFIGURING A SCHEDULE
- Enter the start date, end date, start time, and end time of the activity.
Repeat for each activity to be eligible for the RL-24.