The Promotions module home screen will now allow you to determine an acceptable amount of rebates for each activity and membership, and will issue visual alerts when it is exceeded.
- Enter the acceptable rebate percentage by writing a number in the box and clicking on OK.
- Use the option to modify the display.
- Promotion -> Displays a searchable list of promotions. This is the default format of the Promotions home screen.
- Activities -> Displays a list of activities accompanied by visual alerts when the total possible rebate that applies to them is higher than the established threshold.
- Memberships -> Displays a list of memberships accompanied by visual alerts when the total possible rebate that applies to them is higher than the established threshold.
UNDERSTANDING VISUAL ALERTS
Activities respecting the established criteria
Any activity or membership accompanied by a blue does not allow rebates that exceed the established threshold.
Slide the cursor over the to reveal the amount your clients will pay when all applicable promotions are deducted from the original price of this activity or membership.
Activities exceeding the allowed discount amount
An activity accompanied by red icons, , could allow rebates higher than the threshold you have set.
Mouse over the icons to reveal the amount that your clients could pay if they qualified for every possible rebate.
If this is unacceptable, edit your promotions to ensure no activity can grant excessive rebates.