A tool in the Discounts tab allows you to set an acceptable amount of rebates for each activity/membership and issues visual alerts when it is exceeded.
- Enter a percentage in the box below and click OK.
- Use the "View by" option to modify the display.
- Discount: Displays a searchable list of promotions, which is the default view of the Discounts home screen.
- Activities: Displays a list of activities accompanied by visual alerts when the total possible rebates applied to them is higher than the threshold you indicated.
- Memberships: Displays a list of memberships accompanied by visual alerts when the total possible rebates applied to them is higher than the threshold you indicated.
Visual Alerts when Respecting the Threshold
Items accompanied by a icon do not have rebates exceeding the threshold.
Hover over the icon to view the amount clients will pay when all applicable discounts are deducted from the original price of the item.
Visual Alerts when Exceeding the Threshold
Items accompanied by icons means you are risking rebates that exceed the threshold.
Hover over the icons to view the amount clients could pay if they qualified for every possible discount.
If this is unacceptable, edit your discounts to ensure no excessive rebates are granted.