The set up for drop-in classes starts out just like traditional session-based activities, but it does present a few peculiarities.
- Set the activity's schedule the same way you would for a session. (For more informations take a look here)
- If you have programmed holidays in the calendar don't forget to verify the conflicts.
- Check the Occurrences. It should display the proper number of occurrences.
DROP IN SECTION
- Check the box to Enable purchasing this activity as a drop-in.
- Provide the price for A SINGLE CLASS.
- Determine the number of available spaces. Note : If you are also selling this activity as a session, the number of available spaces for the entire session is added to the number of available spots for drop-ins. Consequently, if you have 5 drop-in spots available and 25 spots for the session, a total of 30 people are likely to show up on any given class.
- Should you wish to do so, the registration Start and End dates will let you limit how early/late people can register for each instance of the class (you could decide, for example, that you are no longer accepting registrations 24 hours before the beginning of a class).
If you are also selling this activity as a full session, it's also possible to program the Session section of the activity to set a price for the entire session.