It is possible to determine how you would like to display (or not) the number of available spots for activities in your store.
SETTING YOUR PREFERRED DISPLAY OPTION
1. Go to Store > Customize.
2. Choose one option:
- Never show: No information concerning available spots is displayed.
- ‘Available’ or ‘Full’: The only indication about the number of available spots is a single word, “Available” or “Full”. No precise numbers are provided.
- Spots remaining: If there are 5 spots remaining, the system will display only the number 5.
- Spots remaining over total available: If the activity is open for 10 spots and there are 6 available spots remaining, the system will display the information as: 6/10.
- Spots remaining with threshold: The specific number of available spots is not displayed until it becomes lower than the threshold you set here. For example, if you are selling 10 spots for a given activity and your threshold is set at 5 and there are currently 6 spots available, the system will show 5+. As soon as the threshold is reached, the real number of available spots will be displayed. Therefore, when there are only 4 spots remaining, the system will show 4.
3. Click on Save at the bottom right of the screen.
All activities in your store now confirm to the established rule.