Amilia allows your participants to send you help requests.
As of January 5, 2016, you will be able to customize the message they will see when they reach out to you through Amilia.
CUSTOMIZING YOUR HELP MESSAGE
- Under Store > Customize, scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- Use the Message box to write out special instructions, if there are any. Would you prefer that participants reach out by phone at a specific number? What are your business hours? Write out whatever you like in this box. This is an optional step, but it can prove very informative for your participants.
- If you do not intend to respond to participant emails (for example because you need them to call you instead), check the box next to No email support. Hide the support form. The help request form will not be shown to participants, only the custom message.
- Click on Test Support Request to preview your settings.
- When you like what you see, click on Save, at the bottom right of the screen.
WHAT YOUR CLIENTS SEE
When they click on the Support button at the right of their screen, your clients will experience the following:
PRIOR TO ENTERING THEIR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Clients begin by choosing the reason they wish to contact you. Questions will be forwarded to you (and/or will cause your custom message to display), whereas technical issues will be sent to our team.
WHEN THEY HAVE ALREADY LOGGED IN
All requests will be sent to you directly (and/or will systematically cause your custom message to be displayed, if you have set one), since these clients are obviously able to connect and access your store.