Your Amilia Store is an extension of your business. For that reason we've offered you several ways to personalize your online Store as well as your customer's access points.
You are able to personalize your Store's colors, background image and Tabs via Store > Customize.
CUSTOMIZING YOUR TABS
By default, Amilia will display your Store tabs like this:
You can change the Title and order of your Tabs via this menu:
- Position: Determine which "Tab" you want displayed first to last
- Title: Change the Title of the Tab. For example, you may want to edit "Merchandise" to read "Buy Stuff"
- Type: These are the default Tabs in Amilia
- Visible: If a Tab isn't necessary, you can remove visibility so it no longer appears in your Store
COLORS & BACKGROUND
You can change the Colors and Background image of your Store:
- Color: Select any color from the palette. This will determine the Color of your Tabs as well as the Header block. There is a simulation image to demonstrate what it will look like.
- Background Color: Select any color from the palette. This will change the white background currently set as white by default.
- Background Image: Select a file saved onto your computer. This image will be displayed on the background which is currently set as white by default. If your image does not fill the entire background, you can still select a Background Color which will still be visible.
When a member selects an activity, you can determine whether or not you want the spot availability of your activity to show. This feature will only work if you have configured a maximum number of participants to an activity. If you don't want this information shown, you can select "NEVER SHOW". If your activity is full, your member won't be able to add the activity to their shopping cart.
Here is an example of what a "Spots available" setting can look like. There are 4 available spots left in this activity. If you were to choose "Never Show", then the 'Available' field will not appear.
REQUEST FOR SUPPORT
You can also include a "Request for Support" button in your Amilia Store. This will appear on the far right corner on your Amilia Store page. Support Requests will be forwarded to the email you specified in your Account Tab > Main Information under "Email".
NOTE : Your members can contact Amilia's Support desk by clicking on "My Account" and then locating the "Contact Support" and "Online Help Center" options on the bottom left hand side.