Facilities can be linked to activities, but they can also be reserved manually, either for one-time or recurring events.
Go to Resources > Facilities.
Click on the next to the facility you'd like to reserve.
The calendar for this resource is displayed.
NOTE: The calendar can be viewed as monthly, weekly or daily. Use the picker on the right to make a selection.
There are two ways to select a time slot for your event:
- Click on at the top of the screen, or
- Click inside the calendar, at the desired time, and drag the mouse to select the entire time period you'd like to book.
In either case, a new window appears you'll have in front of you three tabs.
TAB - SCHEDULE:
- Facility: This drop down menu help you to review the facility in which you want to create the booking. It's a safeguard for you at the same time.
- Recurrence: This section will let you adjust your event's schedule. It is mandatory, and a selection must be made here prior to saving the event.
- None - This event will only occur once.
- Every Day - This event will occur daily or repeat at regular intervals (for example, every 3 days).
- Every Week - Use this option to program an event that repeats from one week to the other (or at regular intervals, say, every 2 or 3 weeks). This can also be used to select irregular recurrences on specific days of the week (when an event takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, for instance).
- Every Month - This option is perfect for monthly events or events that repeat at regular intervals every 2 or 3 months.
TAB - INFORMATION:
- Event Type: Select any preset type (these are programmed in Resources > Booking Types). For more information on customizing or adding booking types, please click here.
- Name: Every booking needs a name. Be informative - this is the name that will appear in the calendar.
- Description: Descriptions are always useful to specify the nature of bookings but they are not mandatory.
TAB - CONFLICTS:
- Conflict: This section let you verify if there's any conflict between your reservations.