Facilities can be linked to activities, but they can also be reserved manually, either for one-time or recurring events and they can be booked with or without an invoice for the client.
Go to Resources > Facilities.
Click on the next to the facility you'd like to reserve.
The calendar for this resource is displayed.
NOTE: The calendar can be viewed as monthly, weekly or daily. Use the picker on the right to make a selection.
There are two ways to select a time slot for your event:
- Click on at the top of the screen, or
- Click on the calendar, at the desired time, and drag the mouse to select the entire time period you'd like to book.
In either case, a new window appears with three tabs.
- Type: This lets you select if you want to create a booking without an invoice or if you want to make a booking with an invoice as a reservation for one of your customers.
- Location: This drop-down menu helps you review the facility in which you want to create the booking. It's a safeguard for you at the same time.
- Recurrence: This section will let you adjust your event's schedule. It is mandatory, and a selection must be made prior to saving the event.
- None - This event will only occur once.
- Every Day - This event will occur daily or repeat at regular intervals (for example, every 3 days).
- Every Week - Use this option to program an event that repeats from one week to the other (or at regular intervals, say, every 2 or 3 weeks). This can also be used to select irregular recurrences on specific days of the week (when an event takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, for instance).
- Every Month - This option is perfect for monthly events or events that repeat at regular intervals every 2 or 3 months.
- Event Type: Select a preset type (these are programmed in Resources > Booking Types). For more information on customizing or adding booking types, please click here.
- Name: Every booking needs a name. Be informative - this is the name that will appear in the calendar.
- Description: Descriptions are always useful to specify the nature of bookings but they are not mandatory.
- Conflict: This section lets you verify if there are any conflicts between your reservations
Additional Tabs For Booking With an Invoice:
The following tabs need to be completed when making a booking with an invoice". These are hidden for bookings without an invoice.
In this section you can select one of your customers to attribute them to the booking and send an invoice for this reservation. You can also add a new client to your database by using the Add new client button. To select a customer click on the Select button .
This tab lets you select the type of pricing you want to apply to the booking and invoice your customer.
- Pricing Type: From here you can select two options Price Schedule or Flat-Fee. The price schedules are setup under the Rentals tab.
When you select the flat-fee option, you can enter the cost of the location, the type of taxes and which taxes should be applied.