Setting your organization details is the first step to getting started with Amilia. Begin by completing the fields under the Account >Main Information tab.
To enter or edit your organization's details, click the Account tab, then on Main information. Most of this information appears on the front page of your online Amilia Store.
- Name: This will be displayed as your official organization's name in your Amilia Store,the Amilia directory and all invoices, receipts and statements generated.
- Main Language: The default language of your Store. Unless a client has specified a preferred language, automatic communications from your organization will be sent in your Main language.
- Bilingual: By checking this box, you can display your Store tabs and custom Extra Questions (from your registration forms) in both English and French!
- Description: There are two type of description: the first one (short description) will improve search engine optimization and increase online visibility for your organization and the second one (long description) will be listed on your e-store.
- Tags: Keyword tags should represent the main activities offered by your organization. They will be associated with your organization on the Amilia Directory and linked to search results.
This is the address that will be displayed on your Amilia Store and all communications with clients, including invoices/receipts. If your mailing address is different from your physical location, make sure to fill out the Location section, so that the mailing address appears on all your communications and the address in Location will appear in your Amilia store.
You can enter your website URL and your social media URL to make sure you are easily find by your customer. Note that all this information will become available on your organization's page.
This section allows you to enter your Enterprise number and your sales taxes number. If you do have a permit you can enter the name and is number.
We know how important it is to display your colors and logo, this is why Amilia allows you to download your logo and let it shine on your store. We suggest you to take a look at this article : How do I add a logo to make sure your respect the maximum size allowed.
Hit to Save!
Now it's time to configure some other important parameters which will allow you to define the core of your organization's management options, such as your client base and enabling special Amilia modules. You can define these under the Options tab.