The replacement feature allows you to quickly swap a client from one activity into another.
- If promotions are tied to the activity to be replaced, they will cancel automatically.
- If promotions are applicable on the new activity they will not apply automatically.
- Replacing an activity will not void the sale of any merchandise and/or memberships required to purchase the original activity.
- If merchandise and/or memberships are required to purchase the new activity, they will not be offered.
FIND THE ACTIVITY TO REPLACE
Search for the customer:
- CLIENTS tab
- PEOPLE sub-tab
- Click on CLIENT name
MAKE THE REPLACEMENT:
- Click on PURCHASES to find the activity to replace. Once you've found the activity, click Invoice to go directly to the invoice related to the registration.
- Click on to open the invoice and select REPLACEMENT
- Select the activity to REPLACE
- Select the REPLACEMENT activity
- Carefully read the WARNINGS, they will help you make decisions about promotions, products and / or memberships and service fees
- Check the DETAILS of the replacement by clicking on DETAILS
- You can also add a custom invoice item when replacing (fee or rebate)
- It is possible to ADD A REBATE or INVOICE MANUALLY, so you can make the adjustment to the new bill if that is necessary to obtain the desired
- Select the MAIL checkbox to send the client an email of the replacement invoice, uncheck if you do not want to send an email
when replacement is used
- Replacing creates a credit note (replacement) in the customer's account
- The participant will be unregistered from the original activity
- Replacing creates an invoice (replacement) in the customer's account
- The participant will be registered to the new activity