Use Activity Replacement to complete a class switch for a client. This is done via the invoice in the client’s account.
- If promotions are tied to the activity to be replaced, they will cancel automatically.
- If promotions are applicable on the new activity they will not apply automatically.
- Replacing an activity will not void the sale of any merchandise and / or memberships required to purchase the original activity.
- If merchandise and / or memberships are required to purchase the new activity, they will not be offered.
FIND THE ACTIVITY TO REPLACE
Search for the customer:
- CLIENTS tab
- PEOPLE sub-tab
- Click on CLIENT name
MAKE THE REPLACEMENT:
- Access PURCHASES sub-tab to find the activity to replace
- Click on INVOICE vis-à-vis ACTIVITY TO REPLACE. You will be automatically redirected to the INVOICE tab
- Click on to open the invoice
- Click on the link REPLACEMENT
- Select the activity to REPLACE
- Select the REPLACEMENT activity
- Carefully read the WARNINGS, they will help you make decisions about promotions, products and / or memberships and service fees
- Check the DETAILS of the replacement by clicking on DETAILS
- If SERVICE FEES are charged, you can adjust the amount
- It is possible to ADD A REBATE or INVOICE MANUALLY, so you can make the adjustment to the new bill if that is necessary to obtain the desired
- Select the MAIL checkbox to send the client an email of the replacement invoice, uncheck if you do not want to send an email
You can see the details of the credit note and new invoice by clicking on DETAILS.
It is possible to add a discount or a fee manually by clicking IMAGE, so you can make the adjustment of the new invoice if that is necessary to obtain the desired BALANCE for replacement.
when replacement is used
- Replacing creates a credit note (replacement) in the customer's account
- The participant will be unregistered from the original activity
- Replacing creates an invoice (replacement) in the customer's account
- The participant will be registered to the new activity