You can replace a Membership from the invoice in the customer's account. To do so, the replacement feature must be activated beforehand in the Memberships tab.
- The replacement has to be enable for it to be offered. For more details, click here.
- If promotions are tied to the membership to be replaced, they will cancel automatically.
- If promotions are applicable on the new membership they will not apply automatically.
- Replacing a membership will not void the sale of any merchandise and / or memberships required to purchase the original membership.
- If merchandise is required to purchase the new membership, they will not be offered.
FIND THE MEMBERSHIP TO REPLACE:
Search for the client:
CLENTS TAB :
- CLIENTS > PEOPLE
- Search for the client.
MEMBERSHIPS TAB :
- MEMBERSHIP tab
- Click on the number of members vis-à-vis the MEMBERSHIP to access the list of members
- Click on the CLIENT name
MAKE THE REPLACEMENT:
- Access PURCHASES sub-tab to find the membership to be replaced
- Click on INVOICE vis-à-vis the MEMBERSHIP TO REPLACE. You will be automatically redirected to the INVOICE tab
- Click on to open the INVOICE
- Click on the link REPLACEMENT
If REPLACEMENT is not enable, you will not have a list of membership to choose the replacement membership.
- Select the MEMBERSHIP to replace
- Select REPLACING MEMBERSHIP
The list of REPLACEMENT MEMBERSHIPS available is based on the replacement criteria established for the membership.
- Carefully read the WARNINGS, they will help you make decisions about promotions, products and service fees
- Check the DETAILS of the replacement by clicking on DETAILS
- If SERVICE FEES are charged, you can adjust the amount
- It is possible to ADD A REBATE or INVOICE MANUALLY, so you can make the adjustment to the new bill if that is necessary to obtain the desired BALANCE
- Select the MAIL checkbox to send the client an email of the replacement invoice, uncheck if you do not want to send an email
- Replacing creates a credit note (replacement) in the customer's account
- The participant will not be a member of the original membership
- Replacing creates an invoice (replacement) in the customer's account
- The participant will be a member of the new membership