Amilia allows you to see and know when your customers' accounts are created.
WHERE TO FIND THIS INFORMATION?
There are two ways:
- In ADMINISTRATOR mode
- CLIENTS > ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT MEMBERS
- Section PERSONAL INFO
2. In CLIENT mode
- Section FORMS BY ORGANIZATION
- Under OTHER INFORMATION FOR THIS ORGANIZATION
NOTE: This date can only be changed by an ADMINISTRATOR. It may therefore be possible to make the change for the date your client became a member of your organization.
The join date is changed by accessing the customer's account in the CLIENTS tab.
HOW DOES THIS DATE GENERATE?
- When creating an account by a customer
- When creating an account by an administrator
NOTE: This is not a visible field field that can be filled in when creating a new account. It is only possible to change it when you access the client's account.
- When you import your customers
The import template contains a column to enter the join date. If the column is not filled, the date of the import will be the date of adhesion of the customer.
In addition, the join date will appear when certain client lists are exported for example:
- Under CLIENTS > ACCOUNT > OPERATIONS > EXPORT
- Under CLIENTS > ACCOUNT > OPERATIONS > ACCOUNT CONTACTS
- Under CLIENTS > PEOPLE > OPERATIONS > EXPORT
- Under ACTIVITIES > REGISTRATION > OPERATIONS > ACTIVITY / PARTICIPANT LIST