WHERE TO FIND THIS INFORMATION
You can find this information in:
- CLIENTS > ACCOUNT
- ACCOUNT MEMBERS
- Section PERSONAL INFO
- Section FORMS BY ORGANIZATION
- Under OTHER INFORMATION FOR THIS ORGANIZATION
The date may be modified only by an AMINISTRATOR. So, if you want to identify the join date to know exactly when the customer has become a member, you can edit it as you see fit.
The join date is changed by accessing the customer's account in the CLIENTS tab.
HOW TO GENERATE THIS DATE
- When creating an account by a customer
- When creating an account by an administrator
This is not a visible field to be filled when creating an account. This field appears by default when you access the customer's account or when the customer accesses his account.
- When you import your customers
The import template contains a column to enter the join date. If the column is blank, then it is the date of importation (date of the day) that are included by default.
In addition, you can also get this information when you build some customer lists:
- Under CLIENTS > ACCOUNT > OPERATIONS > EXPORT
- Under CLIENTS > ACCOUNT > OPERATIONS > ACCOUNT CONTACTS
- Under CLIENTS > PEOPLE > OPERATIONS > EXPORT
- Under ACTIVITIES > REGISTRATION > OPERATIONS > ACTIVITY / PARTICIPANT LIST