Creating labels allows you to group your activities into categories. Their usefulness is only for informational purposes for the administrators of your organization. For example, you could assign a tag for your activities related to your competitive program, on the opposite you could assign a different tag to all your activities under your recreational program.
How to create a tag?
- Via the Account>Tags subtab, click on + Create a tag;
- Enter the NAME of the tag and choose the COLOR;
- Click “Save”.
Note that if you support two languages on the platform, it is important to enter the Tag name in both languages. Also, there is no maximum for creating tags, so you can create as many as you want!
How to link your tags to an activity?
- Go under ACTIVITIES > EDIT
- Click on the name of the desired activity.
- In the TAGS section, select the one you want to link to this activity, from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Save".
NOTE: You can add a Tag for all the activities you want.
It is important to understand that Tags does not allow you to extract report, for account purposes, we advise you to use ledger code. If you are not familiar, it is possible to learn more by reading the article: Create Ledger codes for easy Accounting.