CONFIGURING A HOLIDAY IN YOUR CALENDAR
- Access your calendar by clicking on ACCOUNT > CALENDAR.
- You can either click on a date on the calendar or use the Operations menu to create a holiday.
- You will need to repeat this process until you have entered all the holidays you wish to program for your organization.
INDICATING WHETHER OR NOT AN ACTIVITY WILL OCCUR ON A HOLIDAY
If an activity you create has a schedule that coincides with a holiday, you will be able to specify whether or not the activity will occur on that day.
- Under ACTIVITIES > EDIT, select the activity you would like to modify.
- In the Schedule section, you will find the Holidays option.
- Check the box if you would like the activity to take place during the planned holiday. Otherwise, keep it blank.
The number of occurences is updated automatically based on what you select.
WHERE WILL YOUR CLIENT SEE YOUR CALENDAR HOLIDAYS?
Holidays are automatically displayed under the Details for activities.
Other holidays will not be displayed if they do not coincide with the activity's schedule.
For drop-in activities, holidays are clearly indicated on the calendar as well as on the page's header.
On a participant's invoice:
Holidays will also appear on a participant's invoice once a registration is completed.