The Access Management module will facilitate your client’s check-in /check-out process and help you obtain information about participants or parents who come to your facilities. This amazing feature is available by request. If you'd like to try it, please contact us at email@example.com.
This module works in conjunction with:
- The Memberships module to enable quick scanning/entry of virtual membership cards or to grant or deny access to your facilities.
- The Activities module for automatic updates to your activity attendance lists as well as security when child participants are being checked-out of your facilities.
Even without a scanner, you can benefit from Access Management by manually entering the Amilia ID, which is an identification number automatically assigned to all customers by the system and is visible in their client account.
This module also allows you to:
- Securely monitor child pick-ups,
- Check-ins and Check-outs
- Grant or deny access based on
These are words you’ll commonly see when working with Access Management:
- Membership card - A virtual Membership card generated by Amilia ( it can also be printed)
- Amilia ID - An 8-digit code that identifies a person in Amilia. This code is displayed on your client’s virtual Membership card
- Control - A set of parameters created by you to grant or deny access to your facilities
- Kiosk - A customer-facing display to scan or enter their Amilia ID (membership #)
Activating Access Management
Once unlocked, you will see the module available on the left-hand menu:
To use this feature, your clients must:
- Have an Amilia ID and/or a membership card for your organization within Amilia.
- Be registered to an activity and/or membership.
- First Step- Configuring your Access Controls.
- How to use the Kiosk.
- How to use the Monitoring Feature.
- How to use the Overview Feature.
- Access Management FAQ.