This amazing feature is available by request. To try it out, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll unlock the module for you.
- Why don’t I see the names of my activities populated in the Control?
If you’ve linked your control to specific activities, you will not see the names of these activities at a glance. This is normal as we are still working on this module.
- I have an access control for a membership. When I enter/scan the membership ID, the client does not migrate to the Checked-In Column in the Overview Tab. Why?
At this time, your client will only migrate to the Checked-In column if your control includes activities. You can check-in for a scheduled class but there is no check-in for simply owning a membership.
- Amilia logs me out of my account whenever I’ve clicked on the Kiosk and then tried to access a different tab. Is this normal?
This is expected behavior. Keep in mind the Kiosk is meant to be customer facing so you should be using a separate computer to display the Kiosk. If you need to make changes in an account or configuration, do so from another workstation. The saved changes will update automatically on the Kiosk.
- I am tracking check-ins with account balances. I have a child whose account owner owes a balance for a different activity, not the one I’m tracking. The system won’t stop flagging the child as having a balance due. Can I stop this?
Amilia will track balances that are in the Account Owner’s name. This means that if a family has several members who are registered to an activity but one of those activities has not yet been paid, this account is considered to have a balance. You will have to manually deselect your control from tracking balances in order to allow the child access.
- Is there any way to delete a client I’ve checked in?
Once you’ve scanned or entered a client’s membership number, there is no way to remove them from the Pending or Checked In list. This is to ensure that the check-in cannot be modified in any way. Simply ignore the record.
- Can I purchase any scanner? What about Bluetooth devices?
Most plugin scanners require no other setup than connecting to your computer or laptop. Wireless and Bluetooth require additional setup. In theory, any scanner should work however it MUST have 2D capabilities. This is what allows the scanner to scan membership cards displayed on a mobile device.
- Can I change the membership number on a client’s membership card?
No. The membership number on a client’ membership card is generated automatically by Amilia. This number is also known as the ‘AmiliaID’ and it can be found in each client’s file via Clients-Account Members under the Personal Info section.
How can my clients get access to their membership cards on their mobile phone?
Why do you suggest using a scanner for Kiosk? Why do you suggest not enabling balance check?
The Kiosk is meant to free up your time! If you have a scanner set up where the client has access to it, you won’t have to be present to scan each individual. That being said, if your Access Control has balance check enabled, if a client has a balance it will not let them proceed. In those instances, you will need to be present.
Keep in mind the Kiosk is still under construction. Stay tuned for an update on new Kiosk features!