Staff Management is a new module under active development. We have very exciting features coming soon (recruitment, advanced scheduling, a mobile app for staff, etc.); so keep an eye on this module!
An integral part of managing your Staff is having the right people in the right place at the right time! Amilia can help streamline the process of organizing your staff schedules by offering a system that allows you to define and view staff availability by day, week and month as well as send Staff schedules via email.
How to Configure an Availability
1. Select the Staff Member.
2. Select ‘Try adding an availability now’
3. Name the Staff Member’s schedule. (Ex: Summer Schedule, Weekend Schedule, etc.)
4. Date Range: By clicking your cursor in this field you can determine the availability range.
- Select the start and end date. They must be consecutive days. If you need to configure separate individual days, create a new availability range.
- Once the time range is selected, click outside of the calendar to close it. Configure the day/hours of availability within your date range.
5. Don't forget to . If you don't require the availability, you can .
6. To remove a Staff member from your list, click their name and select .
NOTE: Add Availability options for your Staff member(s) as often as needed!