Optimize your hiring with Amilia's Staff Recruitment module! Staff Recruitment allows you to manage the process of job posting and managing applications right through to hiring your staff. Get the right person in the right place at the right time!
If you would like to experience the new Staff Management and Recruitment functionality, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll unlock the module for you.
This module works in conjunction with:
- The Forms module so you can create Staff forms for your applicants to fill out when applying for a position.
- The Staff Management module which automatically updates your newly hired Staff Member's information.
With Amilia's Recruitment feature you can:
- Create a personalized job posting page;
- Create job postings with customized descriptions & application forms;
- Manage applicants applying directly through Amilia;
- Review applications and include notes;
- Update status of your candidates: new, reviewed, interviewed etc.; and
- Automatically convert newly hired applicants to your Staff Management roster.
Once unlocked you can access the module on the left command menu under Staff:
These are words you'll commonly see when working with the Staff-Recruitment module:
- Applicant - A person who makes an application for a job;
- Recruitment - The act of enlisting new members. Your job postings page is the means of recruiting prospective employees;
- Job posting - An advertisement created by an administrator to alert of an immediate or future job opening within your organization. These appear on your Job posting page.
- Staff form - A form you create via Account>Forms. These forms are linked to job postings so that applicants can supply you the information you need.
- Facility - A location created in the Resources module. Linking a facility to a job posting will display location information to your applicants.
How to use the Recruitment module
There are 3 sections in the Recruitment module:
1. Recruitment Settings: Create & configure your Job postings page. This is where your public job postings will be listed.
2. Jobs: Manage all of your public/private job postings here.
3. Applications: Manage all of your applicants here.
The first step to finding the right candidate is to create your Job posting page!