Our time tracking module provides a report that details each staff member's hourly wage and the total hours spent overseeing activities.
Part of managing your staff is tracking the hours they work! Why worry about manually adding time sheets when Amilia can do it for you? The time sheet report will give you:
- Date and time of each applicable activity occurrence;
- Name, category, subcategory and program of each activity;
- Total number of participants enrolled per activity occurrence;
- Pay rate and total hours worked per activity occurrence; and
- Ledger code and net revenue per activity occurrence.
Setup is easy! Create your staff profile(s), add an hourly rate, link to activities and you've got yourself a time sheet!
Create your Staff profile
Simply create your staff member's profile or access the profile of an existing staff member in the Staff Management module.
NOTE: Did you know staff can add their availability using the Amilia app?
Add Base Hourly Rate
You can assign a Role and Rate to staff.
- Roles: Create (or add an existing) tag to describe the staff member's position.
- Rate: Indicate the hourly base rate. This rate can be changed at any time.
NOTE: At this time, changing a staff member's rate will affect all past rate data in the time sheet reports. (Ex: Your staff member gets a raise from $15 to $16. You change the rate. In your time sheet report, the rate will be $16, even for days when the actual rate was still $15)
We suggest saving your time sheet to your computer if you need to access them in the future.
Assign Staff to Activities
Amilia tracks your staff's time by referencing their activity schedules so it's important to assign your staff to new and existing activities via the Activities>Edit tab.
Click here for instructions!
Exporting Time Sheets
Export your staff's time sheets to Excel via the Staff Management>Staff sub-tab.
The report is divided by tabs for each staff member who worked within the Start/End period.
You can pull your report up to one day prior to the current day (ex: On the 22nd of Aug, you can export your time sheets up until the 21rst).
- Staff Management;
- Scheduling Activities and Managing Conflicts;
- Amilia App for Staff; and
- Staff Recruitment.