Not using Amilia for online registrations? Not a problem! Achieve your cost recovery analysis by importing your external data with our easy to use template!
Before starting, would you like to see what Amilia's cost recovery analysis looks like?
Click on for immediate access to the module using fake data. It's a great way to get a feel of how it works. Before importing your actual template, you must delete the fake data. Click here to find out how to delete your data!
When ready, click on and select our handy template to fill out before uploading. Once finished, browse or drag your saved file into the window and click Import.
Amilia uses the template to bring your external data onto the platform and auto-populate required fields. We'll ask you to provide us a list of the following:
- Service Categories
- Facility Costs
- Admin Costs
- Direct Costs
- List of your Activities and active enrollments
The template is equipped with instructions and examples to aid you in your task!
What to Expect after Importing
Once you've successfully imported your template, you'll have access to 3 subtabs within the Cost Recovery module:
- Cost Recovery: Displays the full list of activities along with revenue and cost breakdowns based on the data you import. You can add new Service Categories and assign additional costs. Click here to find out how to use the Cost Recovery tab.
- Costs: A list of the direct and indirect costs listed in your template. You can manually add new costs and facilities. Click here to find out how to use the Costs tab.
- Dashboard: Uses data visualization to communicate health and revenue of your programs. Click here to find out how to use the Dashboard.
How do I update my Data?
If you are doing a cost recovery analysis every month, quarter or year, the information you provided will need to be updated. Adding new activities and enrollment information requires you to delete the old data and upload a new template.
Click here to find out how to delete existing data and how to upload your new template.
- Manage your Activities in Cost Recovery;
- Manage your Direct and Indirect Costs; and
- Cost Recovery Dashboard.