Stay connected with your staff and automate the process with the Amilia app!
Break away from time consuming data entry by keeping your staff members updated with their schedules and giving them the tools to set their own availability and oversee their participants using Amilia's app for iPhone or Android mobile devices.
The Amilia app allows your staff to:
- Add, edit and view their availability;
- View the what/when/where of activities they're scheduled to work;
- View details on participants enrolled in activities they're scheduled to; and
- Take participant attendance.
NOTE: Staff that are added via the Staff Management>Staff sub-tab are sent an email inviting them to download the Amilia app. Staff hired via the Staff>Recruitment module are not sent this email, so be sure to let them know!
In order for your staff to benefit from the Amilia app, you'll need to:
1. Create your staff members via Staff Management.
3. Request staff to add their availability using the app or an admin can add staff availability via Staff Management; and
Once logged into the app, staff can:
- Select the icon and click the Availability tab;
- Select 'Add availability' to add a new availability; and/or
- Select an existing availability to edit.
Organization administrators can view, edit and/or add availability for a staff member via Staff Management>Staff>Edit Staff Member by clicking on a staffer's profile and referring to the Availability section.
The Schedule tab displays the activities a staff member is assigned to and any activities they or an account member is enrolled to as a participant. Once logged into the Amilia app, staff will:
- Select the icon and click the Schedule tab;
- View dates with information pertaining to scheduled activities;
- Details include: Activity name, Start/End time and location.
NOTE: The address displayed will be the address of the facility assigned to the activity occurrence. If no facility is assigned, then the organization's address will be shown instead.
With the help of Amilia and a handheld device, staff can keep up to date with participants wherever they are!
Your staff has the ability to:
- See in-depth activity details (category/subcategory/program and occurrences);
- View the names of all participants registered for an activity they're hosting;
- Click the icon to access the participant's medical information; and
- Click the participant's name to view their contact information.
Taking attendance is as easy as swiping a finger! Attendance updates automatically in the Activities>Attendance list sub-tab.
- Swipe on the name of a participant to take their attendance.