Stay connected with your staff and minimize staffing headaches with the Amilia app!
Reduce the need to do repetitive, time-consuming tasks to keep your staff members updated with their schedules by giving them a tool to set their own availability and oversee their participants using Amilia's app for Apple and Android mobile devices.
The Amilia app allows your staff to:
- Add, edit and view their availability;
- View the what, when, where of activities they're scheduled to work;
- View details on participants enrolled in activities they're staffing; and
- Take attendance for activities.
NOTE: Staff that are added via the Staff Management>Staff sub-tab are sent an email inviting them to download the Amilia app. Staff hired via the Staff>Recruitment module are not sent this email, so be sure to let them know!
In order for your staff to benefit from the Amilia app, you'll need to:
1. Create your staff members via the Staff Management module.
3. Request staff to add their availability using the app or an admin can add a staff availability via Staff Management; and
Once logged into the app, staff can:
- Select the icon and tap the Availability tab;
- Tap the + icon to add a new availability and scroll down to save; and/or
- Tap an existing availability to edit or delete. Scroll down to save.
Organization administrators can view, edit and/or add availability for a staff member via Staff Management>Staff>Edit Staff Member by clicking on a staff member's profile and navigating to the Availability section.
The Schedule tab displays the activities a staff member is assigned to and any activities they or an account member is enrolled in as a participant. Once logged into the Amilia app, staff will:
- Select the icon and tap the Schedule tab;
- View dates with information pertaining to scheduled activities;
- View details such as Activity name, Start/End time and location.
- View activities from the day before, and up to a year in the future.
NOTE: The address displayed for an activity is the facility's where the activity occurs. If no facility is assigned, then the organization's address will be shown instead.
Your staff has the ability to:
- See in-depth activity details (category/subcategory/program and occurrences);
- View the names of all participants registered for an activity they're hosting;
- Click the icon to access the participant's medical information; and
- Click the participant's name to view their contact information.
Taking attendance is as easy as swiping a finger! Attendance updates automatically in the Activities>Attendance list sub-tab in your Amilia backoffice.
- Swipe on the name of a participant to take their attendance.