Find out how to register you and your family members in an organization's Amilia Store!
In this article, you will learn how to:
There are two ways to access your organization's Amilia Store:
- Click on if you're logged in to your user account; or
- Click the Register button on your organization's website.
Are you registering to an activity? Purchasing a Membership, or interested in some Merchandise?
Select the appropriate tab to access the list of items you're looking for.
Choosing a Program will allow you to see the categories of activities within.
- Click on a category, then sub-category to display the corresponding activities.
- When you've found the activity, click the to register for a session; or
- Click the to register for a drop in.
Log in to your Amilia user account if you have not already done so. If you do not have an account, you must create one.
Once logged in, select who to register:
- The first name belongs to the Account Owner, the adult responsible for the account.
- Add family members by clicking Add another person. They become account members.
- You only need to add an account member once. Add as many as you need!
- Click the icon to register the member.
It's easy to keep track of what you are purchasing!
- The icon means you've successfully added the person for the activity to your cart.
- The icon allows you to view your cart or proceed to checkout.
- Continue Shopping if you want to keep browsing the store.
Review your purchases before you Checkout. You can Remove any item if you don't want it.
You will need to validate your information as well as that of the member(s) you're registering.
- Complete the organization's registration form for each individual member.
- Click Continue my purchase to save the form for each member. When all forms are completed, you will be able to provide the payment information.
When it's time to pay, enter your details. You'll receive an email confirmation of your purchase!
If you're tired of rummaging through your wallet for your credit card, why not save your credit card details for future purchases? Click here to find out more!