Click here for more in-depth details on how to use Private Lessons.
Give your clients the ability to book private lessons anywhere, anytime and from any device. Amilia's Private Lessons module automates your private lesson availability in real-time based on your facility and staff schedules.
Create your Private Lesson
Create your private lesson via the Activities>Private Lessons subtab. Private Lessons appear in a section apart from the rest of your activities in your Amilia store.
- Forms: Choose an existing form or create a new one. If no form is chosen, participants will only confirm their address information during checkout.
- Staff and Facilities: Assign your staff and your facility.
- Schedule: No need to create one! Schedules are automatically generated based on your staff and facility availability, as well as the duration of your lessons. You set who is eligible to teach a private lesson and where. Your clients choose which time works for them.
- Price: Determine the cost of the private lesson per unit of time.
- NOTE: Your clients can also enroll in private lessons by using a multipass! Simply create or edit one via the Memberships>MultiPass subtab.
Your coach, as well as your participant, will receive a calendar invitation by email to confirm the private lesson that has been booked.
Staff & Facility Availability
- Via the Staff tab, create your staff by clicking on 'New Staff'.
- Once your staff is created, add their availability.
Here's the link to our comprehensive article on Staff.
- If you haven't created a facility, do so via the Resources tab by clicking on 'New Facility'.
- Be sure to add the opening hours of your facility.
Here's the link to our comprehensive article on creating Facilities.