Amilia offers a simple way to keep track of yours and your family's activity registrations (and more) using your mobile device. By downloading the Amilia app for iPhone and/or Android devices, you can easily:
- Stay up to date with your upcoming activities;
- Access your membership cards to check you or your children in and out; and
- Manage your credit card in your account.
Download the App
Follow the appropriate link using your mobile device. You can also search for the Amilia app in the Apple or Google Play Stores.
Log into the app using your Amilia credentials. You'll have access to up to 3 tabs.
The Calendar tab lets you view the activities you and your family are registered to.
- You can see the name, location, date and time of an activity.
- Dates appear on the calendar when an activity is scheduled. Scroll to view more dates.
- If multiple members are registered to different activities on the same day, each activity will appear under that date.
- If multiple members are registered to the same activity on the same day, a record of that activity will appear for each member.
The Access Cards tab is useful if you or a family member are a member of an organization that offers memberships to its affiliates or a membership is required for entry to a facility. The Amilia app keeps your memberships on hand!
- Scroll left/right to view each member's profile picture, barcode (for scanning) and Amilia ID (P#######).
- Tap the List button to quickly select the desired profile.
- To add/change a member's profile picture, tap the icon.
Speed up the checkout process, update/change your credit card details, manage authorizations for organizations to charge your card and keep track of upcoming payments using the Amilia app! Note that you can also manage your credit card and authorizations via your user account.
Add/edit your credit card details
Manage your credit card on the app via the Account tab by selecting Payment method.
- If no credit card is on file, add your card details and tap Save; or
- If a card is already on file, update your details if necessary by tapping Replace card.
- View upcoming payments to be processed on your saved card.
- Replacing credit card details transfers to existing upcoming payments and authorizations.
- You can delete a credit card if no upcoming payments exist. This also deletes any existing authorizations attached to the deleted credit card.
- You can save details for one credit card at a time.
When making a purchase and proceeding through checkout, you have the option to authorize an organization to automatically charge your credit card for future purchases or towards an existing balance in your account.
View your authorization(s) directly below your credit card details in the app.
- You can grant authorization to an organization when proceeding through checkout.
- Right swipe on an organization's name and tap Revoke to remove your authorization.
- Authorizations are removed if you delete your credit card. Not if you replace it.
The Amilia app is a work in progress! Stay tuned for updates on new features to help you manage yours and your family's registrations from the palm of your hand!
- How to make a purchase from an organization;
- Manage your credit card in your user account; and
- Access your membership card(s) in your user account.