Check-in/ check-out your clients, track child pickups and update your attendance lists.
If a membership card is required to access your premises, or you need to ease the check-in/ check-out process for activities, then this feature is for you! Whether you use a scanner or manually enter your client's Amilia ID, each entry is recorded. You'll have a view of:
- The list of participants and quick access to their account;
- Information pertaining to the applicable membership and/or activity;
- The balance due in each participant's account;
- The date and time for each check-in and check-out;
- Updated attendance lists; and
- Legal guardian and emergency contact information for child participants' security.
What is an Amilia ID?
Every client has an Amilia ID. Administrators can view it in the Personal Info section in the client's account. Clients can see it in the Members section of their user account and in the Access Cards section in the Amilia app.
- When managing access based on memberships, clients will require a printed membership on hand or may use the Amilia app on their handheld device. The Amilia ID serves as their membership number.
- When managing access based on activities only, clients do not require a membership card but we still recommend they use the Amilia app to quickly access their Amilia ID. Administrators can also type in ( or copy and paste) the client's Amilia ID in the applicable fields.
Recommended 2D Scanners
- Wireless Scanner Symcode 2.4G CCD Barcode Reader
- Wireless Scanner CILICO CT80 QR Code Scanner 2.4GHz Bluetooth
- Wired Scanner NADAMOO QR Barcode Scanner USB Wired 2D Barcode Reader
- Wireless Scanner Lemonda Upgraged Handheld 2.4G 2D Barcode Wireless Bluetooth
How it Works