If you have team members that are solely in charge of registering participants, you can give them special access as Registration Clerks. This will give them access to subscribe a participant, enter payment information, generate financial reports, send emails to clients, and view registration information for an activity, without giving them advanced administrator access.
This is a quick guide in order to train your Registration Clerks and help them manage registrations on their own.
Gaining access to the platform
- Ask your administrator for access.
- You should receive an email with your login credentials - activate your account by clicking on the activation link.
- Choose your password.
Registering a client
- Click on the Clients tab.
- Under Accounts, use the Search box to locate the proper account owner, then click on their name to enter their file.
If you are about to register a new client, you must first create a new client account
- Look at the options at the top of the screen in your client's account. At the extreme right, you will find Add purchase. Click on it to be redirected to the store.
- Select the first activity the client needs to register for and click on to view a list of family members, if you are registering an existing client. Click on the next to the name of the person to register to add the activity to the cart, in their name. Otherwise, select to add family members (this is how you will build out the family of a new client!).
- Once you have added all the activities your client needs to the cart, you are ready to click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner of the screen to begin checking out. The registrations you have chosen are held for a limited time, so be sure to complete your purchase in a timely fashion.
- A first confirmation screen appears. Review the contents of the cart:
- Did you register every family member for everything your client requested?
- Are the promotions being applied as expected?
- If your organization charges service fees, should they be charged to this client for this purchase? (As a registration clerk, you have the power to remove these, if they do not apply, for some reason. Use the button.)
- Do you need to apply any manual credits or fees to this invoice? The necessary tools to do so are at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the purchases and the balance are set up as they should, click on Checkout.
- You will now fill out the necessary registration forms, starting with the account owner's billing information.
- Once the transaction is completed, a confirmation email will be sent to the client.
With the exception of all admin-only options (such as removing service fees or accepting additional methods of payment, for instance), this purchasing process is nearly identical to what your clients are seeing, from the moment you are inside the store. This way, it should be a cinch for you to guide them through a purchase!