You can let your clients pay their balance online.
To enable this feature, go to:
ACCOUNT > PAYMENTS
ACTIVATE THE FUNCTION
Section CLIENT BALANCES
Check Enable my clients to pay their outstanding balance online.
AMOUNT OF PAYMENT
Choose if you want:
- Require your clients to pay their total balance.
- Allow them to pay a partial amount.
If you choose to allow them to enter a partial amount, you have the option of indicating the minimum amount you want them to pay.
They may only pay a smaller amount if their remaining balance is less than the minimum amount indicated.
If you only offer online payment by credit card, this payment method will be offered by default.
If you also offer payment by e-checks, you will be able to choose the method of payment that you wish to offer your clients for the payment of their balance:
- Credit card and e-check: clients will not offer these 2 types of payment methods and will be able to choose the desired type.
- Credit card only: Clients can only use this type to pay their balance.
- E-check only: Clients may only use this type to pay their balance.
Click to save your settings.
You can change these settings at any time.